Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Mar - 19:22, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mar 3 Mar - 16:26

merci ma petite annie,tu continues encore et encore a mettre des infos et photos et videos pour ainsi dire dans ce topic quasi que pour moi et moi j'ai tjrs pas fait les trad'!!!
tu es un ange!!merci bcp!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

nanie
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mar 3 Mar - 20:57

Manhattan street has a name: U2 Way

Musician Bono of the band U2 wearing an ' Irish for Mike'
button is joined by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg
during a ceremony, Tuesday, March 3, 2009 in New York.
Part of Manhattan's West 53rd Street was temporarily
renamed after the band U2 on Tuesday

NEW YORK – This street does have a name — U2 Way.

Part of Manhattan's West 53rd Street was temporarily
renamed after the veteran Irish rockers Tuesday.

Scores of fans cheered from behind barricades as Mayor
Michael Bloomberg and City Council Speaker Christine
Quinn presented the band's four members with street
signs bearing the name.

Frontman Bono said U2 was honored to join Manhattan's
musical map, which also features Duke Ellington Boulevard
and Joey Ramone Place.

The name change coincides with the release of U2's latest CD,
"No Line on the Horizon." It also celebrates the group's
weeklong gig on CBS' "Late Show With David Letterman."

The Dublin-based band has sold tens of millions of records
and become known for advocating for social justice.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/ap_en_mu/people_u2
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mar 3 Mar - 21:26

merci SCHEHERAZED :hug: :hug:

mais tu sais nanie Wink j'aime ce groupe aussi :flower:

scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mar 3 Mar - 21:32

@nnie a écrit:
merci SCHEHERAZED :hug: :hug:

mais tu sais nanie Wink j'aime ce groupe aussi :flower:

pas de quoi Annie j'adore ce groupe :hug:
désoler de ne pas avoir pris parti ds ce topic
car priorité pour Ronan comme tu sais :heart: Embarassed
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mar 3 Mar - 21:57

Bono visits "Late Show with David Letterman" at
the Ed Sullivan Theater on March 2, 2009 in
New York City

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mer 4 Mar - 6:38

merci les filles!!!

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mer 4 Mar - 10:05

merci SCHEHERAZED :hug:

Ils sont opposés en style
mais tous irlandais .........

[/URL]

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/5/20090304/ten-le-groupe-u2-la-rue-e95f385.html

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/94850/mayor-names-manhattan-street-after-band-u2/Default.aspx

Dernière édition par @nnie le Jeu 5 Mar - 22:31, édité 5 fois
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mer 4 Mar - 10:23

[quote="@nnie"]merci SCHEHERAZED :hug:

sont opposés en style
mais tous irlandais ......

pour ma part j'aime tout les styles :rock:
et U2 en fait parti :hug:
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mer 4 Mar - 16:30

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
LETTERMAN PUTS U2 TO WORK ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK

U.S. TV host DAVID LETTERMAN is certainly getting his money's
worth from booking Irish rockers U2 on his show this week -
he's putting the band to work on the streets outside his
New York studio.

The Edge, Bono and Larry Mullen, Jr. of U2 shovel snow
outside the Ed Sullivan Theater for 'The Late Show with
David Letterman' after performing the first of 5 consecutive
nights on the show, New York City, USA - 02.03.09

The group are making history by becoming the first act to
play a week of shows on Letterman's long-running
The Late Show, and they'll be doing more than
performing.

During Monday night's (02Mar09) broadcast, Letterman
had the rockers shovelling show from the pavement,
and joked he'd be giving them manual tasks all week.

He chuckled, "It'll be interesting to see if they can make
it past Wednesday."
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Mer 4 Mar - 18:22

merci

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Ven 6 Mar - 18:36

PHOTOS GETTY

:flower:

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Mar - 20:01, édité 1 fois
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Ven 6 Mar - 19:11

merci

nanie
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Sam 7 Mar - 21:20

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 8 Mar - 11:11

merci

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 8 Mar - 11:44

merci :hug:

Dernière édition par @nnie le Jeu 7 Mai - 8:06, édité 2 fois
scheherazed
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 8 Mar - 12:16

waou merci annie pour toutes ces pics :flower:
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 8 Mar - 19:47

merci bcp annie :hug:

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Ven 20 Mar - 14:08

No Line On The Horizon
I know a girl who’s like the sea / I watch her changing every day for me / Oh yeah / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / One day she’s still, the next she swells / You can hear the universe in her sea shells / Oh yeah / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / No, no line on the horizon, no line / I know a girl with a hole in her heart / She said infinity is a great place to start / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / She said “Time is irrelevant, it’s not linear” / Then she put her tongue in my ear / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / No, no line on the horizon / No, no line / No, no line on the horizon / No, no line / The songs in your head are now on my mind / You put me on pause / I’m trying to rewind and replay / Every night I have the same dream / I’m hatching some plot, scheming some scheme / Oh yeah / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / I’m a traffic cop, rue du Marais / The sirens are wailing but it’s me that wants to get away / Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh / No line on the horizon / No, no line / No, no line on the horizon / No, no line

Magnificent
Magnificent / Magnificent / I was born / I was born to be with you / In this space and time / After that and ever after I haven’t had a clue / Only to break rhyme / This foolishness can leave a heart black and blue / Only love, only love can leave such a mark / But only love, only love can heal such a scar / I was born / I was born to sing for you / I didn’t have a choice but to lift you up / And sing whatever song you wanted me to / I give you back my voice / From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise… / Only love, only love can leave such a mark / But only love, only love can heal such a scar / Justified till we die, you and I will magnify / The Magnificent / Magnificent / Only love, only love can leave such a mark / But only love, only love unites our hearts / Justified till we die, you and I will magnify / The Magnificent / Magnificent / Magnificent

Moment Of Surrender
I tied myself with wire / To let the horses run free / Playing with the fire / Until the fire played with me / The stone was semi-precious / We were barely conscious / Two souls too cool to be / In the realm of certainty / Even on our wedding day / We set ourselves on fire / Oh God, do not deny her / It’s not if I believe in love / But if love believes in me / Oh, believe in me / At the moment of surrender / I folded to my knees / I did not notice the passers-by / And they did not notice me / I’ve been in every black hole / At the altar of the dark star / My body’s now a begging bowl / That’s begging to get back, begging to get back / To my heart / To the rhythm of my soul / To the rhythm of my unconsciousness / To the rhythm that yearns / To be released from control / I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine / I could see in the reflection / A face staring back at me / At the moment of surrender / Of vision over visibility / I did not notice the passers-by / And they did not notice me / I was speeding on the subway / Through the stations of the cross / Every eye looking every other way / Counted down ‘til the Pentecost / At the moment of surrender / Of vision of over visibility / I did not notice the passers-by / And they did not notice me.

Unknown Caller
Sunshine, sunshine / Sunshine, sunshine / Oh, oh / Oh, oh / I was lost between the midnight and the dawning / In a place of no consequence or company / 3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face / Speed dialling with no signal at all / Go, shout it out, rise up / Oh, oh / Escape yourself, and gravity / Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak / Shush now / Oh, oh / Force quit and move to trash / I was right there at the top of the bottom / On the edge of the known universe where I wanted to be / I had driven to the scene of the accident / And I sat there waiting for me / Restart and re-boot yourself / You’re free to go / Oh, oh / Shout for joy if you get the chance / Password, you, enter here, right now / Oh, oh / You know your name so punch it in / Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak / Shush now / Oh, oh / Then don’t move or say a thing

I’ll go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
She’s a rainbow and she loves the peaceful life / Knows I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight / There’s a part of me in the chaos that’s quiet / And there’s a part of you that wants me to riot / Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit / Every sweet tooth needs just a little hit / Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot / How can you stand next to the truth and not see it? / A change of heart comes slow / It’s not a hill, it’s a mountain / As you start out the climb / Do you believe me, or are you doubting / We’re gonna make it all the way to the light / But I know I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight / Every generation gets a chance to change the world / Pity the nation that will listen to your boys and girls / ’Cos the sweetest melody is the one we haven’t heard / Is it true the perfect love drives out all fear? / The right to appear ridiculous is something I hold dear / Oh, but a change of heart comes slow / It’s not a hill, it’s a mountain / As you start out the climb / Listen for me, I’ll be shouting / We’re gonna make it all the way to the light / But you know I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight / Baby, baby, baby, I know I’m not alone / Baby, baby, baby, I know I’m not alone / It’s not a hill, it’s a mountain / As we start out the climb / Listen for me, I’ll be shouting / Shouting to the darkness, squeeze out sparks of light / You know we’ll go crazy / You know we’ll go crazy / You know we’ll go crazy if we don’t go crazy tonight / Oh oh / Slowly now / Oh oh

Get On Your Boots
The future needs a big kiss / Winds blows with a twist / Never seen a moon like this / Can you see it too? / Night is falling everywhere / Rockets at the fun fair / Satan loves a bomb scare / But he won’t scare you / Hey, sexy boots / Get on your boots, yeah / You free me from the dark dream / Candy floss ice cream / All our kids are screaming / But the ghosts aren’t real / Here’s where we gotta be / Love and community / Laughter is eternity / If joy is real / You don’t know how beautiful / You don’t know how beautiful you are / You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you? / You don’t know how beautiful you are /That’s someone’s stuff they’re blowing up / We’re into growing up / Women of the future / Hold the big revelations / I got asubmarine / You got gasoline / I don’t want to talk about wars between nations / Not right now / Hey sexy boots... / Get on your boots, yeah / Not right now / Bossy boots / You don’t know how beautiful / You don’t know how beautiful you are /You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you? / You don’t know how beautiful you are / Hey sexy boots / I don’t want to talk about the wars between the nations / Sexy boots, yeah / Let me in the sound / Let me in the sound / Let me in the sound, sound / Let me in the sound, sound / Meet me in the sound / Let me in the sound / Let me in the sound, now / God, I’m going down / I don’t wanna drown now / Meet me in the sound / Let me in the sound / Let me in the sound / Let me in the sound, sound / Let me in the sound, sound / Meet me in the sound / Get on your boots / Get on your boots / Get on your boots / Yeah hey hey

Stand Up Comedy
Love love love love love… / Love love love love love… / I got to stand up and take a step / You and I have been asleep for hours / I got to stand up / The wire is stretched in between our two towers / Stand up in this dizzy world / Where a lovesick eye can steal the view / I’m gonna fall down if I can’t stand up / For your love / Love love love love love… / Stand up, this is comedy / The DNA lottery may have left you smart / But can you stand up to beauty, dictator of the heart / I can stand up for hope, faith, love / But while I’m getting over certainty / Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady / Out from under your beds / C’mon ye people / Stand up for your love / Love love love love love… / I gotta stand up to ego but my ego’s not really the enemy / It’s like a small child crossing an eight lane highway / On a voyage of discovery / Stand up to rock stars, Napolean is in high heels / Josephine, be careful of small men with big ideas / Out from under your beds / C’mon ye people / Stand up for your love / Love love love love love… / God is love / And love is evolution’s very best day / Soul rockin’ people moving on / Soul rockin’ people on and on / C’mon ye people / We’re made of stars / C’mon ye people / Stand up then sit down for your love / Love love love love love… / Love love love love love…

Fez – Being Born
Six o’clock / On the autoroute / Burning rubber, burning chrome / Bay of Cadiz and ferry home / Atlantic sea cut glass / African sun at last / Lights… flash past… / Like memories / A speeding head, a speeding heart / I’m being born, a bleeding start / The engines roar, blood curling wail / Head first then foot / Then heart sets sail

White As Snow
Where I came from there were no hills at all / The land was flat, the highway straight and wide / My brother and I would drive for hours / Like we had years instead of days / Our faces as pale as the dirty snow / Once I knew there was a love divine / Then came a time I thought it knew me not / Who can forgive forgiveness where forgiveness is not / Only the
lamb as white as snow / And the water, it was icy / As it washed over me / And the moon shone above me / Now this dry ground it bears no fruit at all / Only poppies laugh under the crescent moon / The road refuses strangers / The land the seeds we sow / Where might we find the lamb as white as snow / As boys we would go hunting in the woods / To sleep the night shooting out the stars / Now the wolves are every passing stranger / Every face we cannot know / If only a heart could be as white as snow / If only a heart could be as white as snow

Breathe
16th of June, nine 0 five, door bell rings / Man at the door says if I want to stay alive a bit longer / There’s a few things I need you to know. Three / Coming from a long line of travelling sales people on my mother’s side / I wasn’t gonna buy
just anyone’s cockatoo / So why would I invite a complete stranger into my home / Would you? / These days are better than that / These days are better than that / Every day I die again, and again I’m reborn / Every day I have to find the courage / To walk out into the street / With arms out / Got a love you can’t defeat / Neither down or out / There’s nothing you have that I need / I can breathe / Breathe now / 16th of June, Chinese stocks are going up / And I’m coming down with some new Asian virus / Ju Ju man, Ju Ju man / Doc says you’re fine, or dying / Please / Nine 0 nine, St John Divine, on the line, my pulse is fine / But I’m running down the road like loose electricity / While the band in my head plays a striptease / The roar that lies on the other side of silence / The forest fire that is fear so deny it / Walk out into the street / Sing your heart out / The people we meet / Will not be drowned out / There’s nothing you have that I need / I can breathe / Breathe now / Yeah, yeah / We are people borne of sound / The songs are in our eyes / Gonna wear them like a crown / Walk out, into the sunburst street / Sing your heart out, sing my heart out / I’ve found grace inside a sound / I found grace, it’s all that I found / And I can breathe / Breathe now

Cedars Of Lebanon
Yesterday I spent asleep / Woke up in my clothes in a dirty heap / Spent the night trying to make a deadline / Squeezing complicated lives into a simple headline / I have your face here in an old Polaroid / Tidying the children’s clothes and toys / You’re smiling back at me, I took the photo from the fridge / Can’t remember what then we did / I haven’t been with a woman, it feels like for years / Thought of you the whole time, your salty tears / This shitty world sometimes produces a rose / The scent of it lingers and then it just goes / Return the call to home / The worst of us are a long drawn out confession / The best of us are geniuses of compression / You say you’re not going to leave the truth alone / I’m here ’cos I don’t want to go home / Child drinking dirty water from the river bank / Soldier brings oranges he got out from a tank / I’m waiting on the waiter, he’s taking a while to come / Watching the sun go down on Lebanon / Return the call to home / Now I’ve got a head like a lit cigarette / Unholy clouds reflecting in a minaret / You’re so high above me, higher than everyone / Where are you in the Cedars of Lebanon? / Choose your enemies carefully ’cos they will define you / Make them interesting ’cos in some ways they will mind you / They’re not there in the beginning but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friend

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Ven 20 Mar - 15:28

merci

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 12 Avr - 12:06

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/marriage-to-bono-can-be-tough-but-ireland-keeps-us-grounded-1706270.html

Marriage to Bono can be tough but Ireland keeps us grounded

Saturday April 11 2009

Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, has said that she couldn't imagine living anywhere but Ireland.

The down-to-earth wife of the U2 singer said she feels that staying in Ireland has given the family the stability they needed.

Ali 48 described her life at home as "rounded but frantic" but said it is important her family grew up here.

"It helps for us to live here, where we're part of the community," Ali said. "Ireland is what keeps us grounded -- the Irish are no-nonsense and we're Irish and it's home."

And the founder of the EDUN fashion label said that it helps that family and friends all live relatively close to the couple's mansion in Killiney, Dublin.

"My mum and dad are always close by and so is Bono's brother and the rest of U2," she added.

And it seems as if Ali is not perturbed by Bono's many female fans or rock-star status.

"It's about having respect for each other -- allowing each other the space to grow and respecting that growth," she said.

In the interview with Harpers Bazaar, the Dubliner revealed that her marriage is often difficult, particularly when Bono has to travel with U2.

"There is no fairy tale," she said. "As in any marriage, there's a lot of hard work. But if you can get through the difficult moments, then you enter a new phase of a relationship that is better than before."

The couple who have two daughters, Jordan (19) and Memphis Eve (17) and two sons, Elijah (9) and John (7), first dated as young teenagers. Bono was 14 when he turned to Ali after his mother died from a brain aneurysm at her own father's funeral.

faith

"I don't think Bono would want to lose another woman in his life," she revealed.

"Knowing someone's memories is when you really know them inside out -- when you've grown up with them and made that journey through adulthood together," she added.

Ali is the patron of Chernobyl Children's Project International, the organisation which works with children, families and communities who are affected by the nuclear disaster. And the human rights campaigner said that her belief in God has got her through some of the more difficult times in her life.

"I couldn't live without faith," Ali said. "I would find that a very dark place to be."

- Claire Murphy

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: U2    Dim 12 Avr - 16:57

merci bcp

nanie
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: U2