Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Cécé
Someboby Else
Someboby Else

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 22 Juin - 19:23

nanie a écrit:
Westlife diffusent leur dernier concert a croke park au bout de 14 ans ensemble en live dans un paquet de cinema partout dans le monde!!!
bien entendu en france,aucun cinema ne diffusent le show,mais en belgique oui!!!
par consequent le 23 juin a 21h30,je suivrai en live leur tout dernier show qui risque d'etre impressionnant et tres emouvant dans la superbe ville de courtrai en belgique!!!

est ce que qqn est interessé par une revue ou non???

nanie

Heyyy c'est demain !! impatiente Nanie ?!! Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 22 Juin - 19:36

http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 23 Juin - 9:30

ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vivement ce soir!!trop hate!!!!

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 23 Juin - 17:08

Cécé
Someboby Else
Someboby Else

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 23 Juin - 18:01

Merci Annie Smile
Amélie.B
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Dim 24 Juin - 15:54

merci annie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Dim 24 Juin - 21:12

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishsunnews/4391311/The-last-goodboys.html

The last goodboys
Lads bow out in emotional farewell show at Croker

POP kings Westlife bowed out in style last night as over 80,000 screaming fans told them: Thank you for the music.
6 comments The Fab Four brought the curtain down on their chart-topping reign at the top with a brilliant farewell concert in Croke Park.

The boyband have called time on a hugely successful 14-year career that saw them sell more than 44MILLION records and fill arenas all around the world.

More than 160,000 die-hards crammed into the Dublin stadium over the weekend to say an emotional goodbye to Nicky Byrne, 33, and Mark Feehily, Kian Egan and Shane Filan, all 32.

And Westlife gave them the two-hour show of a lifetime, including nearly all of their hits from Swear It Again to What About Now and Flying Without Wings.

You Blaze Me Up ... effigies in flames
WENN.com
As effigies of the famous foursome burned in the background, the lads kicked off with their hit single What About Now, before launching into What Makes A Man.

All four had tears in their eyes as they battled through their early favourites including Uptown Girl and If I Let You Go.

A visibly moved Kian told the crowd: “As this is the very last Westlife concert, the whole idea was to be able to get out here and see our fans one last time and celebrate 14 years. It has finally arrived.”

The band continued to struggle with their emotions through Queen Of My Heart, with Nicky Byrne prompting screams when he declared: “It’s like the biggest hen party I have ever seen in my life.”

Nicky also gave a shout out to the thousands of fans watching the gig live in cinemas around the world.

Coker-crazy ... Fans go wild for the Westlife boys
Photocall Ireland
He said: “We might not have won the European Championships but we know how to have a party, don’t we Dublin?” as the crowd burst into, “Ole, ole, ole.”

Shane added: “It’s unbelievable. Tonight is the loudest, best crowd we have ever had.

“Last night was loud but this is unbelievable. Thank you. I’ll never forget this. These are times that will live in our lives forever.”

Mark also thanked the crowd, saying: “We are really glad you have shared this all with us. To look out there and see you guys is crazy.

“For 14 years the Westlife fans have made or dreams come true, this show is dedicated to each and every one of you. Our fans mean so much. You have never stopped supporting us.”While lead vocalists Shane and Mark are both planning solo careers, Kian and Nicky are looking at careers in TV.

Pip-pop ... Pippa O'Connor posted this on Twitter
Shane, who is moving to London to strike out on his own, told the audience: “We will always be a member of Westlife but we won’t be a band anymore.”

Mark added: “I don’t even know what I will do when this is all over.”

Manager Louis Walsh was on hand to enjoy the show from the wings, as was Nicky’s dad-in-law Bertie Ahern.

The former Taoiseach told the Irish Sun: “It’s a great occasion and I’m happy to be here to support Nicky and the lads.”The band also threw in a hip medley of I Gotta Feelin’ by the Black Eyed Peas, Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon and Pussy Cat Dolls’ Don’t Ya — accompanied by a fireworks display. And they tugged at the heart-strings by bringing their parents and children out on to the stage while they sang Queen Of My Heart.

Shane said: “To my wife Gillian and kids, love you with all my heart. This is just unbelievable, to think we came from playing to 30 or 40 people to this, it's just incredible, thanks so much.”

Emotional ... Nicky
Phillip Massey/WireImage
And Mark said: “I’m trying to think of words to describe this, just thanks so much, you’re not just our fans, you are our friends and have been with us each step of the way.”

Kian added: “It’s time to say goodbye. At 14 and 15 in Sligo we never thought we would be here. This is just a dream. To Jodi and Koa, I love you very much, to each and everyone one of you, from the bottom of our hearts thanks so much.”

Nicky exclaimed: “Croke Park, this is unreal. To all of you, you didn’t just make the dreams of four lads come true — much more — only for all of you none of this is possible.

“To Georgina and our boys and my mum and dad, who isn’t with us anymore, and all of you, thanks so much — love you all.”

The group decided to call a halt while still at the height of their success, after being guided to the top by the music business wisdom of Walsh and Simon Cowell.

Occasion ... Bertie and our Jen enjoy final concert
Nor were Westlife and their devotees the only ones affected by the atmosphere.

The Wanted, who had supported the Irish lads, tweeted afterwards: “Croke Park, that was amazing! Thanks so much to the Westlife boys for having us.”

Speaking before the gig, Louis Walsh said: “I have never known a band like this in all my time in the business. I didn’t want them to break up yet — but they all wanted to go out on a high. And I’ll definitely be managing Shane in his solo career.”

Revellers began arriving at the stadium shortly before 5pm and some were already struggling to keep their emotions in check.

Glow for it ... boys on stage
Superfan Christina Moran, 25, flew in from London to catch the lads’ last ever performance. She said: “My friends and I spent the afternoon making banners. So cool! I can’t wait for the show but I hope it stops raining.” Lifelong Westlife fans Teresa Quinlan, 25, from Waterford, and Rebecca Murphy, 22, spoke of their “upset” about the group’s decision to quit.

Teresa said: “No one wants Westlife to split up. They have been part of our lives.”

And Josie Dwyer, from Wexford, sighed: “It’s a shock that they are splitting up.”

The final concert was followed by a backstage bash attended by guests such as Pippa O’Connor and then it was on to a farewell party for the band, their families and friends in a top secret venue.

Light show ... huge Croker crowd

jennifer.obrien@the-sun.ie

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 5:15

c'etait geant!!je vous fais ma revue dans la matinée!
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 6:31

ok merci nanie :bienvenue:

http://www.starplus.ie/gossip/louis-walsh-rubbishes-claims-that-ronan-keating-was-a-westlife-boss/10942/

Louis Walsh rubbishes claims that Ronan Keating was a Westlife boss

Westlife boss Louis Walsh has rubbished claims the band was co-managed by Ronan Keating in its early days.

Louis (59) said he used Ronan’s name to publicise the band to Boyzone fans while the 35-year-old singer used Westlife to establish himself as a solo star.

“Ronan was not involved in the band,” Louis revealed.

“We were using his name, he was using us, that was all — because at that time he meant something.”

He insists the entire success of the band is due to Westlife’s record chief, Simon Cowell. "Nobody else could have broken Westlife like Simon did," he said. "There are a few reasons they were successful: yes they were nice guys, and yes they had good songs. But it was Simon who broke them.

"He wasn't on TV then, he was an A&R man trying to break a band. He was so into it. Every single little detail, from the clothes, to the videos." He also revealed there was tension between Westlife and Boyzone after the younger boyband had a monster hit with Flying Without Wings.

The song had been planned as the first solo single for Stephen Gately but was snatched by Simon Cowell. "Stephen did the demo and he thought it was going to be his song," said Walsh. "I'll be quite honest, I missed it, but as soon as Simon heard it he just went bananas. It was really difficult because Westlife were on tour with Boyzone, as the support act."

Walsh said he never cared whether people liked them [Westlife] or not, they were still hugely successful. "I could not care less," he said. "People did the same with the Bee Gees. Westlife are not hip or trendy or cool but they're very f**king successful - they've probably sold more records than Take That."

Cécé
Someboby Else
Someboby Else

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 7:00

nanie a écrit:
c'etait geant!!je vous fais ma revue dans la matinée!

Jt'ai envoyé un tit sms hier savoir comment c'était cette soirée, j'ai pas eu de réponse Crying or Very sad sniff

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 8:39

je l'ai vu trop tard cécé,je viens d'y repondre!!dsl :love:
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 9:00

alors

c'etait vraiment super,le spectacle commencait a 21h30 avec un decompte de 30 min tt en diffusant des clips de westlife !
a 22h debut du show,tres beau,tres carré,beaucoup d'allusions dans les chansons par rapport au fait que c'etait leur dernier show!
apres le medley;tres tres emouvant,yeux humides
you raise me up,les plus sensibles commencent a pleurer puis les discours de fin,les remerciements pour les fans,leur famille et les uatres mebres du groupe,ils etaient en larmes,ne pouvaient plus parler etouffer par les sanglots ,pareil pour moi(lol) et ils finissent sur la magnifique chanson "flying without wings" et la impossible de ne pas fondre en larmes!!!!ils remontent la scene,se retournent et font signe ,des larmes plein les yeux!!!

ils ont magnifiquement retracé leur 14 ans de carriere;niveau decor, costume,medley(une chanson de chacun de leur differents medley ) ect...
qd ils devaient chanter ,des ecrans diffusaient des interviews d'eux parlant de leur separation (un peu comme bz qd ils parlaient de la perte de steo)

bref suis vraiment tres contente d'avoir vu ce concert meme si je ne suis pas fan,c'etait vraiment qqchose a voir,j'ai precommandé le dvd sur amazon qui sortira le 23 novembre

bravo et merci WESTLIFE!!!!
Cécé
Someboby Else
Someboby Else

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 9:33

ça avait l'air super émouvant.
En tout cas je ressens ton émotion, malgré le fait que je ne sois pas fan de ce groupe, ça donnait limite envie d'y être !

En tout cas contente que tu ais passé une super soirée !!!

Gros bisous et merci de partager avec nous.

:bisous:
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 10:15

Wink))) :love:
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 18:42

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 25 Juin - 22:15

Time for boys to say goodbye ...
http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/music/time-for-boys-to-say-goodbye-3148475.html
Monday June 25 2012

WESTLIFE are on fire. Well, not really. The burning effigies on stage are but a reminder of the night that's in it.

The boys themselves are standing at the top of a giant staircase. And they look excited. This is it, lads (and ladies).

This is where it all ends. Indeed, a collection of video interviews (well, you need something to distract the fans while the boys tie their shoe laces) tells us how amazing the past 14 years have been.

How much they'll miss it. How they're going out on top. And that last part is true ... to an extent.

The tears running down each of their faces as they offer their last goodbyes says that nobody in this group wants Westlife to go anywhere.

But then, boy bands can't stay together for ever. It ruins any chance of a comeback.

And though Westlife have never been the most exciting of pop groups (understatement of the year, that one), you'd have to be dead inside not to feel the slightest bit moved by their farewell speeches.

Yep, there's a lot of talk tonight (thank God there are only four of them left).

But it isn't nearly the amazing spectacle that it could have been.

It's a decent pop show in a stadium. The boys sing ballads, the fans wave their arms. The boys don some ridiculous shirts and tight jeans, everyone screams.

And then there are fireworks. In fact, there are a lot of explosions in this show.

But it's the little things that Nicky Byrne will miss, such as reading out the homemade banners.

Journey

Elsewhere, the lads perform a medley of other artists' hits (Robbie Williams' Let Me Entertain You -- good; The Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha -- not so good).

As far as farewell concerts go, it's somewhat lacking a certain punch, or theme.

Take That raised the bar -- and this is nowhere near it. Kian Egan's vocals sounded so pitch perfect they could have been pre-recorded, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

There's a second stage at the centre of Croke Park, and this is where the Westlife journey comes to an end.

We raise them up, they sing about home. And they're already there. For the last time.

See you in 10 years ...
- Chris Wasser

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mar 26 Juin - 5:14

oh la vache,quel con! bien sur qu'ils avaient a un moment de vieux costumes mais c'est en accord avec le bilan de 14 ans de carriere,ils allaient pas chanter upside down en docks!!!pffff

meme quand c'est fini,il faut toujours qu'un journaliste critique!!!

de rien annie,)))) :love:
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mar 26 Juin - 15:11

merci encore nanie :love:

C'est la vie quoi qu'on fasse çà ne va jamais pour certains journalistes

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 14 Déc - 13:13, édité 3 fois
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mar 26 Juin - 16:19

merciiiii ah je le revis;))
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 14 Déc - 13:13

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 19 Déc - 8:58

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/none-of-us-absolutely-minted-after-westlife-admits-nicky-byrne-3330500.html

None of us 'absolutely minted' after Westlife, admits Nicky Byrne

By Ken Sweeney
Tuesday Dec 18 2012

THEY sold more than 50 million albums, racked up 14 UK number ones and toured the world.

But none of the former members of Westlife are "absolutely minted", according to bandmate Nicky Byrne.

The 34-year-old, pictured right, has revealed how they all made poor business decisions and handled finances badly starting out.

"We have all lost money. We were all very foolish with money in the early days, we all bought cars and watches – the silly things.

"I don't think any of us were lucky," said Byrne.

The biggest financial meltdown was suffered by Shane Filan, who was declared bankrupt in a UK court earlier this year for outstanding debts of up to €23m.

However, his bandmate revealed how their income had dropped off by the end of their 14-year career.

"We did very well out of Westlife but everybody lives and spends," he said.

"In the early days we earned great money, and in the latter days it was all gone.

"We all looked after it as best we could but none of us are absolutely minted," he added.

The father of two revealed how he found life after Westlife "very strange", but said 'Strictly Come Dancing' helped him move on.

"Having been in Westlife, I thought we had got to a level where we had done it all. "But no, the fanbase for 'Strictly' is phenomenal. This was a different league and a different ballgame. Everywhere you went, people wanted to talk to you. I found it overwhelming," said Byrne.

Voted off 'Strictly' earlier this month, the former popstar said he now wants to move into TV presenting.

"At this time of the year we would usually be very busy promoting an album. I'm not the sort of person who likes to sit around and do nothing."

Byrne and dance partner Karen Hauer will feature with other runner-up couples in the live finals of 'Strictly Come Dancing' this Saturday on BBC1.

- Ken Sweeney

Irish Independent

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 19 Déc - 12:24

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/us-against-the-world-westlifes-shane-filan-favourite-to-represent-ireland-at-eurovision-3331682.html

Us against the world – Westlife’s Shane Filan favourite to represent Ireland at Eurovision

FORMER Westlife star Shane Filan is the favourite to represent Ireland at next year’s Eurovision amid speculation he has agreed to take part in Eurosong.

Bookmakers Paddy Power have installed the Sligo man as the 9/2 favourite after rumours began to surface over the weekend that he was interested in flying the flag.

Manager Louis Walsh has been looking for a way to kick start the solo career of the singer, and believes the pop competition could be the perfect launch pad.

Walsh began his career with Eurovision success managing Johnny Logan and Linda Martin to victory – however his enthusiasm for the competition was reignited following Jedward’s continental success after their participation.

The Eurovision helped launch the careers of the Lucan duo throughout Europe – they regularly tour in Scandinavia as well as Austria and Germany.

The boys have also just returned from performing as guest act on the Romanian version of ‘The Voice’.

It is also thought the success of Swedish winner Loreen could be a factor – song ‘Euphoria’ has sold well over two million copies since she took the prize in Baku in May.

The song topped the charts in over a dozen countries and sold over 200,000 copies in the UK alone – a notoriously difficult market for Eurovision contestants to crack. It remained in the chart for over four months.

Other names in contention to go to Malmo are X Factor contestant Melanie McCabe, ‘You’re a Star’ winner Leanne Moore and Damien McGinty from ‘Glee’.

Those who fancy a flutter can also place bets on Enya at 200/1, Sinead O’Connor at 50/1 and even Podge & Rodge at 66/1.

- Brian O'Reilly

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 14 Jan - 20:25

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/showbiz/4743855/Shanes-holding-on-to-his-40k-ring.html

Shane’s holding on to his €40k ring

By BARRY MORAN

Shane Filan was allowed keep a diamond-encrusted wedding ring valued at almost €40,000 after he became bankrupt last June.
The ex-Westlife star, who owes €23million to Irish and British banks, was permitted to keep the “symbolic” piece of jewellery under UK law.

In the Sligo singer’s bankruptcy petition, he described it as “a gentleman’s platinum two-row channel set 31.41 carat baguette diamond wedding ring”.

But he may lose it in a bid to pay off his banking debts.

Filan owes €1.8m to the Irish Bank Resolution Corporation, €4.2m to the Bank of Ireland, €5.4m to the Bank of Scotland (Ireland) and €11.5m to Ulster Bank.

Accountant Kevin Hellard — Filan’s bankruptcy trustee — said: “We are in the process of agreeing valuations of Mr Filan’s items of personal property so that they can be realised for the benefit of the estate.”
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 14 Jan - 21:50

merci
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 27 Fév - 11:01

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/news/4814656/Shane-Filans-10m-pad-goes-on-the-market-for-990k.html

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/good-news-for-debthit-shane-as-he-signs-fouralbum-deal-29194157.html

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/showbiz/4885766/Shane-raises-up-to-960k.html

Shane Filan’s ‘€10m’ pad goes on the market for €990k THE plush mansion built by singer Shane Filan for €3million is now on the market for less than a THIRD of that figure.
The Westlife star was once reportedly offered €10million for his family home — but it is now up for sale for just €990,000.

Dad-of-three Shane was declared bankrupt in the UK last year and has debts of up to €23million

The 9,500sq ft house is set on five acres at Carraroe outside Sligo.

Shane, 33, his wife Gillian and their kids cleared their possessions out in January and the house was put on the market following a creditors meeting held last month under UK insolvency rules.

The sprawling estate includes golf facilities and a private lake. Inside, a huge entrance hall leads to a state-of-the-art kitchen, massive dining and living areas, a games room, snooker room and conservatory.

Two beautiful separate stairways link lead to five bedrooms and five bathrooms, including one with a Jacuzzi bath.

The entire second floor holds a bar and entertainment lounge, where the Westlife star and his friends enjoyed many parties over the years. This floor also boasts a sun room, small cinema and office space.

Outside, there is a large three-bay garage, a gym and a studio space.

Auctioneer Ken Draper, of Sherry Fitzgerald Draper, said: “It’s just literally gone on the market and nobody has viewed it yet. We are marketing the property locally, nationally and internationally as a luxury home.

“We’re looking forward to finding a buyer for this exceptional house.”

The Filans now live in Surrey, England, while Shane works on launching his solo career.

More than €18million is owed to creditors from the building company Shane owned with brother Finbarr.

Dernière édition par @nnie le Dim 5 Mai - 10:01, édité 2 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   

WESTLIFE
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 8 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant