@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 12 Déc - 9:55

ils se séparent
dernière prestation TV de WESTLIFE "What About Now "
au final X FACTOR UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2072891/X-Factor-Final-2011-Westlife-stage-swansong.html

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Avr - 6:54, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 12 Déc - 10:54

suis degoutée,je les aimais bien enfin leur chansons.....

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 21 Déc - 11:49

* EGAN IS A DAD

WESTLIFE star KIAN EGAN received an early Christmas present on Tuesday (20Dec11) -
his wife Jodi Albert gave birth to their first child.

Egan and his wife Jodi Albert, who performs with girl band Wonderland,
are now the proud parents to baby boy KOA.

In a post on his Twitter.com page, the Irish singer writes, "Our Little baby Boy Koa was born today at 6.10pm. Jodi Albert is an amazing woman. Love them both so much. Both doing amazing, so proud." The couple wed in 2009. (CL/WNTWT/MT) Wonderland manager Kian Egan Girl group Wonderland perform and meet and greet fans at a signing session for their second single 'Starlight' and self-titled debut album London, England - 06.06.11

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Avr - 6:54, édité 1 fois
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 21 Déc - 11:58

merci
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 14 Jan - 10:07

Westlife's Shane moves to London in bid for solo fame
Regular Vans To & From The UK Removals, Part Loads, Door to Door

Friday January 13 2012

WESTLIFE star Shane Filan and his family have moved to London in his bid to establish a solo career.

SHANE (32), his wife Gillian, and their three young children Nicole, Patrick and Shane, made the move from their Sligo home over Christmas.

The family already owns a Georgian-style property in Cobham, just 20 miles from the English capital.

Now they plan to make it a more permanent home as Shane concentrates on his solo singing career after the Westlife split.

Their eldest child Nicole (6) is already attending school near her new home, which Shane bought three years ago.

A source close to the couple say they plan to return to Sligo regularly and will retain their home outside the town.

"They adore Sligo and will always regard it as their home," a friend of the family said.

"But Shane has realised London is the best place to be for his solo career.

"He has spent so much time on the road around the world with Westlife. He wants to spend more time with his family so he and Gillian decided the best thing for now would be to move to their home outside London. He can concentrate on his new career and not be away from his family so much."

Louis Walsh will manage Shane and says he sees him having a career like big band singer Michael Buble.

"Shane is going to be a big. I only manage someone if I believe in them," he said.
hnews@herald.ie

- Paddy Clancy

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Avr - 6:55, édité 1 fois
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 14 Jan - 14:20

merci
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 17 Mar - 8:23

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/shane-joins-festival-fans-as-he-faces-final-hurdle-in-his-first-solo-record-deal-3050229.html

Shane joins festival fans as he faces final hurdle in his first solo record deal

By Melanie Finn

Wednesday March 14 2012

WESTLIFE'S Shane Filan is on the verge of signing a six-figure deal with a new record company.The Diary can reveal how the Sligo crooner was popping the champagne at Cheltenham Festival after talks with a string of big labels.

In what will be his first solo deal without his chart-topping bandmates, he said he'll be signing on the dotted line in the next few weeks.

And he admitted that the nerves are jangling at the thought of going it alone.

"It's exciting but, of course, I'll be nervous. It's only natural when you're coming out of a band after 14 years, you don't know where your life's going to take you," he said.

"But all I want to do is sing, sing great songs and see where it goes. It's down to the songs."

Shane and manager Louis Walsh have been having top-level negotiations with a number of labels -- but Shane didn't want to rush into anything.

"I'm just working out now exactly what's happening, there's different things happening and we'll work it out in the next month or two. Obviously I want to make the right decision," he said.

Fun

Shane and his wife Gillian left their three children Nicole, Patrick and Shane at home for a day of fun at the festival.

The celebrity couple were guests of multi-millionaire businessman JP McManus. Shane revealed how it was his first time at the festival.

But it wasn't the easiest trip up from their Surrey home, where they're now living.

They spent more than five hours caught in the traffic chaos as they slowly made their way to the Cotswolds course.

Meanwhile, high-flyer Michael O'Leary has admitted that he can't always guarantee that Ryanair flights will leave on time -- even when he's on them.

The airline mogul flew over to Birmingham with his own airline for the first day of the festival and was forced to admit its tardy departure.

"I was trying to make sure the bloody flight was out on time. It wasn't and do you know who delayed it? The press. Some TV cameraman dragging his backside down but we caught it up on flight and got the bugle on arrival in Birmingham to raucous applause," he said. The frugal airline boss, who was at the racecourse with wife Anita, has been laying on extra flights to ferry optimistic punters over for the event.

"I've had lots of friends texting me saying I'm losing my touch, the fares are so cheap. For 20 quid you can fly over here," he said.

And he insisted how there's "never a recession in Cheltenham" judging by the huge numbers in attendance.

"People aren't coming over for four days any more, they're coming for one or two days and then ducking in and out," he said.

And as proof that some things never change at the course, there were also plenty of former Fianna Fail figures in attendance.

Luck

Former Finance Minister Charlie McCreevy and his wife Noeleen were busy trying to pick a winner from the card. He said there was "plenty of time left" to have a bit of luck and he was over for the week.

"I've been coming since the 70s -- I'll come as long as I can," he explained.

Also spotted was former Sports Minister John O'Donoghue, who said he was just over for a few days and said he had no doubt the downturn would effect crowd numbers.

Other well-known faces dotted around the course included champion jockey Lester Piggott, alongside TV presenters Ant and Dec.

The cheeky chaps were accompanied by a glamorous blonde as they studied all the action from the owners and trainers area.

However, the thousands of Irish punters were left counting their losses on the opening day of the festival after taking a hammering from the bookies.

With just one Irish win in the form of Quevega in the sixth race, it was a disappointing start to the festival for many.

The biggest upset of the day came when Rock On Ruby beat off competition from hot favourite Hurricane Fly to romp home in the Champion Hurdle.

The Willie Mullins-trained favourite was one of the festival bankers and his defeat cost punters a whopping €3m.

Irish eyes definitely weren't smiling after the shock result in the feature race.

- Melanie Finn

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 6 Avr - 6:55, édité 1 fois
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Sam 17 Mar - 16:25

merci
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 6 Avr - 6:58

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4242109/Westlife-Shanes-4m-debt.html

Westlife’s Shane
battles £4m debt

WESTLIFE star Shane Filan has started a court battle over massive debts.

A property company set up by the Irish boyband singer, 32, ran into trouble owing £4million.

He applied for a legal agreement in London this week to pay back creditors over a period of time.

A source said last night: “Shane was desperate to launch himself as a property tycoon when Westlife started to wind down.

“But it has backfired massively. The property company is saddled with millions of debt.

“It’s been disastrous timing for him to invest in property amid a global economic crisis.

“He’s in dire straits.”

Cash crisis ... Shane and wife Gillian

The Flying Without Wings star was once said to be worth £25million.

He moved from Sligo, Ireland, to Cobham in Surrey at Christmas with his wife Gillian, 32, and their three children.

His trouble-hit property business Shafin Developments Ltd is based in Ireland.

Mansion ... star's home in Sligo

Shane and two family members are now being pursued by the Bank of Ireland in the Irish High Court over unpaid debts.

The bank was one of several that helped fund Shafin building projects.

One development, a community centre, office units, private clinic, gym, creche and 68 homes in Sligo, Ireland, was due to begin last summer but no work has taken place.

The firm lost £2.2million in 2009 and £2.4million in 2010. It also has £4.1million debts.

Westlife — once managed by X Factor judge Louis Walsh — have a final world tour lined up this year and will then split up.

Shane declined to comment last night.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishshowbiz/4241864/Cash-strapped-Westlife-star-goes-to-court-over-loan.html

Cash strapped Westlife star goes to court over loan

Exclusive
By BLANAID MURPHY

Published: Today at 00:54

WESTLIFE’S Shane Filan has gone to court in a desperate bid to get the banks off his back after racking up massive debts.

The 32-year-old singer owes millions after the collapse of his property empire in the west of Ireland.

The Irish Sun has learned he applied for a legal order in Britain to stave off the banks.

A source revealed yesterday: “Shane filed for an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) in London with his creditors, which means he’s trying to come up with ways to pay them.”

The Flying Without Wings singer — who has sold 43 million records worldwide with Westlife, one of the biggest boy bands of all time — moved to Cobham, Surrey, with his family in December.

But he left behind a failing property speculation business called Shafin Developments Ltd — which he set up with brother Finbarr.

The source explained: “Shane would have properties in the West of Ireland and in London.

“He has a penthouse in Sligo which was worth €1million in the boom and now it’s only worth a quarter of a million.

“You can see how it happened though. He bought property like everyone else in the Celtic Tiger and now the value of them has nosedived.”

The Royal Courts in London confirmed to the Irish Sun yesterday that Shane Filan had applied for an interim order for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement.

The interim order can stop creditors from taking legal action against a debtor while moves are put in place to approve an IVA.

No decision has yet been made on whether or not to grant it.

The explosive news will come as a shock to devoted fans of Westlife who were the biggest selling band of the 2000s.

They were formed in 1998 and had seven straight number one singles — equalling a record set by The Beatles.

Alongside bandmates Nicky Byrne, Brian McFadden, Mark Feehily and Kian Egan, they sold 6.6 million singles and 11.9 million albums in the UK and had 14 number ones.

Bleak outlook ... Shane and Finbarr launched Shafin Developments in 2004

Westlife are on a money-spinning farewell world tour and will disband later this year.

Filan moved his wife Gillian and their three children Nicole, Patrick and Shane, from Sligo to Cobham last Christmas.

It was reported on Sunday that Bank of Ireland was suing Filan for unpaid debts.

Documents lodged in the Irish High Court show the bank is pursuing cases against the star and two members of his family, Finbarr and Peter.

Filan’s company also took out loans with Ulster Bank to build a 90-home estate in Dromahair, Co Leitrim.

However just 50 homes have been completed and many are being sold for lower than the cost of building them.

Shafin Developments Ltd also took out two further mortgages for development land in Carraroe, Co Sligo — where Shane has a house himself. They planned a community centre, office units, private clinic, gymnasium, creche facility and 68 homes due to start last summer — but no work on the site has taken place.

Other projects, including an 80-bed nursing home in Sligo and a supermarket in Dromahair, have also stalled.

Bank of Ireland also loaned the singer €1.3million to buy 58 hectares of farmland and mountainside in Leitrim to keep his horses.

Shafin Developments Ltd lost €2.75million in 2009 and €3million in 2010. The company is also carrying more than €4million of debt.

Filan auctioned off his James Bond-style Aston Martin for €398,000 last September. Westlife were originally signed by Simon Cowell and were managed by Louis Walsh.

Westlife’s main entertainment company, Bluenet Ltd, posted accumulated profits of €49,000 in 2010.

Another Westlife company, Blacknight Ltd, which generates revenue from broadcast licence income, posted a profit of €6,054.

When contacted by the Irish Sun yesterday both Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank said they do not comment on individual cases.

And a spokeswoman for Shane Filan said the star would not be commenting.
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 6 Avr - 14:36

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishshowbiz/4208486/Kian-I-dream-of-a-girl-to-join-our-boyzone.html

Kian: I dream of a girl to join our boyzone

WESTLIFE star Kian Egan has told how he loves being a dad to his baby son Koa — but reckons his family won’t be complete until he has a little girl.

The Voice coach, 31, and his wife, former Hollyoaks actress Jodi Albert, 28, told how they’re closer than ever following the birth of their boy in December.

And the loved-up couple revealed they would love to add to their family in the future.

Kian said: “A little girl would melt my heart now but every man likes the idea of having a little boy. I’m looking forward to taking him surfing, golfing — he’s going to be an outdoorsy little dude.

“But we do want a little girl, hopefully next time. I think no matter how many boys we have, we’ll keep going until we have a girl too!”

Jodi added: “Kian has said he wants four children but I don’t know about that. If he’s putting the pressure of four on me, I’m going to put the pressure of a girl on him. I’ve got my little boy. I want a girl next — but not any time soon.”

Interview ... magThe couple opened the doors to their Sligo home for this exclusive photoshoot with OK! magazine.

And Kian, who’s earned a reputation for his sharp tongue on The Voice, told how being a dad has changed his outlook on life.

He said: “Most men worry about the life change of having a baby and I was one of them, but now he’s here you just realise, this is what life’s all about.

“I wake up in the morning and the first thing I see is Koa’s smile. I really don’t care about how many hours’ sleep I’ve had.”

Former Wonderland singer Jodi also told how she’s adapting to life as a mum, smiling: “It’s amazing! We were so ready for a baby, so we’ve enjoyed every second.

“Koa’s a chilled-out little dude, we’re very lucky. He just sleeps and eats, he doesn’t really cry. He’s very cool.”

Kian also revealed Westlife manager Louis Walsh — who doesn’t have any kids of his own — has surprised him by his interest in the baby.

He said: “Louis doesn’t strike you as the type of person to talk about children much, yet he’s asking loads about Koa. Maybe he’s getting soft in his old age.”

•FOR the full interview, see this week’s OK!

aoife.bannon@the-sun.ie

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Dim 8 Avr - 17:29

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/filan-eyes-solo-career-as-financial-ruin-looms-3074298.html

https://youtu.be/wuCK-oiE3rM
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Lun 9 Avr - 8:04

merciii
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 2 Mai - 20:55

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2138360/Jodi-Albert-shows-stunning-figure-Fashion-Kicks-party-Manchester.html

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Jeu 3 Mai - 5:38

merci annie
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 6:12

Westlife diffusent leur dernier concert a croke park au bout de 14 ans ensemble en live dans un paquet de cinema partout dans le monde!!!
bien entendu en france,aucun cinema ne diffusent le show,mais en belgique oui!!!
par consequent le 23 juin a 21h30,je suivrai en live leur tout dernier show qui risque d'etre impressionnant et tres emouvant dans la superbe ville de courtrai en belgique!!!

est ce que qqn est interessé par une revue ou non???

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 8:22

bien sûr nanie :bienvenue: :content:

tous les topics méritent d'être complétés par chacune d'entre vous
lorsque vous avez des renseignements

ici d'autant plus puisque c'est leur final tour
ta revue sera la bienvenue :love:

tu es une fan du groupe depuis longtemps ?

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 8:27

j'aime depuis longtemps sans etre fan mais je m'y interesse bcp plus cette année etant la derniere pour eux;))) du coup,je ne voulais pas rater cette occasion sachant que cela ne se representera plus par la suite!!!
ok je vous ferai une revue de ma soirée;))))

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 8:35

merci nanie :content:

TOURNEE 2012

What About Now
What Makes A Man
My Love
Safe
Uptown Girl
If I Let You Go
Ain't That A Kick In The Head
Against all odds
Fool Again
Queen Of My Heart
Bop Bop Baby
I'm Already There
Unbreakable

Medley
I Got A Feeling
Sex On Fire
Don't Cha
Let Me Entertain You
Bohemian Rapsody

When You're Looking Like That
Mandy
Seasons Of The Sun
Swear It Again
Home
You Raise Me Up
World Of Our Own
Flying Without Wings

Dernière édition par @nnie le Jeu 31 Mai - 20:45, édité 1 fois
Cécé
Someboby Else
Someboby Else

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 8:52

Bien sur Nanie !!!
Même si j'ai jamais vraiment suivi leur parcours...tu vois je ne savais même pas que le groupe était séparé....

:love:
Amélie.B
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 19:04

Je serais ravie de lire ta revue nanie. Même si je ne suis pas une fan de Westlife!
La première fois que je les ai vu c'était en première partie des bz à paris en 99, ensuite j'ai acheté à l'époque l'album "world of our own" et après je ne me suis pas plus intéressée que ça à leur carrière... Il y a quelques chansons live que j'apprécie telles que: seansons of the sun, i'm already there (très émouvante), home ou encore what about now.

Donc on attend ta revue ma belle !!

:top:
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Mer 30 Mai - 19:18

promis je vous ferai ca en detail comme d'habitude,hihi!!!amelie alors ca devrait te plaire sur les 4 chansons dont tu parles,3 sont dans la setlist;)))

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Jeu 14 Juin - 20:07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159045/Westlifes-Shane-Filan-declared-bankrupt-property-empire-crumples.html

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 15 Juin - 6:56

merci annie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 22 Juin - 18:14

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163184/Louis-Walsh-reveals-Westlifes-Shane-Filan-hid-money-troubles-band.html

'We didn’t know it was that serious' says Louis Walsh as he reveals Westlife's Shane Filan hid his money troubles from the band

By Fehintola Betiku and Sarah Fitzmaurice
PUBLISHED: 13:39 GMT, 22 June 2012 | UPDATED: 15:26 GMT, 22 June 2012

Last week Westlife's Shane Filan was declared bankrupt as it was revealed his property empire caused him to rake up debts of £18million despite having sold 45million records.

Now Louis Walsh who manages the successful group has spoken out about Shane's woes and has told how the 32-year-old only told the group of his financial troubles six months ago in an 'emotional' meeting.

Walsh also explained how himself and Filan's band mates were unaware how 'serious' his trouble were because he kept quiet as he didn't want to ruin the band's last string of performances together.

Hidden troubles: Louis Walsh revealed that Shane Filan who was declared bankrupt last week hid his money struggles from his band Westlife

The X Factor judge told the Mirror: 'We didn’t know it was that serious. He didn’t tell us much because he didn’t want to drag the boys down with it.'

As Westlife prepare to to take to the stage for one last time after a 14 year career in front of 83,000 fans at Croke Park in Dublin, Walsh told how Shane told him he would start rebuilding his life after their final performance tomorrow.

'Last night Shane told me, "All I want to do is just get on with it. Pick up the pieces, go out on a high with Westlife and start again."'

As well as managing the band for the entirety of their career Louis also regards the boys in Westlife as his close friends and he told the newspaper that it will be hard to say goodbye.

The 59-year-old admitted that there would be 'tears' as he's had an 'amazing time' with the boys since Cowell first signed them in 1998.
He told the paper: 'I have never known a band like this and we have had an amazing time. I have never known a band and a manager get on as well as we do.'

There will be tears: Louis admitted that he would find Westlife's farewell emotional

Confirming the sad news of his bankruptcy last week, Irish heartthrob Shane explained he had spoken to several experts in an attempt to find a solution to his financial issues, but his efforts had failed.Speaking to the Mirror Shane said: 'I have worked long and hard to try to reduce my debts, and I am devastated that it came to this conclusion.'

Shane added that he would be concentrating on his commitments with Westlife, who are currently completing their final tour.
He said that after the tour has finished, he will be 'looking to rebuild a future for my wife, my three children and myself'.

In concert: Westlife will perform for the last time in Dublin tomorrow at Croke Park
Before the economic crisis hit, Shane and his brother Finbarr had borrowed millions from several banks in their native Ireland.

Their company Shafin developments had taken out a series of large loans to construct a 90-home estate in Dromahair, Co.Leitrim.

However, out of the 90 houses planned, only half of them were actually constructed - with many selling for less than they had cost to build.

At the end of last year, Shane made the decision to relocate from Ireland to Surrey so that his finances could be dealt with in the UK.

His bankruptcy could have lasted up to 12 years in Ireland but will last just one year if he complies with the rules.

Abandoned: The property crash has resulted in more than 1,600 ghost estates across Ireland, including the Glenall development in Borris-in-Ossory, Co. Laois
Westlife have scored 14 number one singles in the UK and more than two dozen top 10 hits.
In 2010, the group were estimated to have amassed a £31million fortune after shifting more than 44 million copies of their records around the world.

Following the end of Westlife, Shane will be concentrating on releasing his own solo album next year.
The group's manager Louis Walsh told the Mirror: 'Shane is going to have a massive career after Westlife.

'He’s going to have a great solo career and make millions. He’ll start all over again and remake the riches in no time at all.'

'He had no money when he started off before Westlife, and now he’ll make it all back when he becomes a massive star.'

Father of three: Shane and his wife Gillian now live in Surrey with their three children
Westlife have sold more than 45million records, see some of their greatest hits...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163184/Louis-Walsh-reveals-Westlifes-Shane-Filan-hid-money-troubles-band.html#ixzz1yXz8Cbgf

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   Ven 22 Juin - 18:40

Ronan Keating swerves Westlife
22 June, 2012

Going to see The Boss at the Isle of white
Boyzone star Ronan Keating revealed how he’s unlikely to see his former proteges Westlife, in their Croker farewell this weekend.

Keating is jetting off to see Bruce Springsteen play in England.

“Going to see The Boss at the Isle of white (sic) this weekend,” he tweeted. “Can’t wait.” Keating was named as Westlife’s co-manager in their early days but Louis Walsh denied this week that Keating was ever really involved with the band.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WESTLIFE   

WESTLIFE
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 7 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant