Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 31 Aoû - 11:15

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a511414/x-factors-louis-walsh-ronan-keating-is-a-karaoke-singer.html

https://youtu.be/wuCK-oiE3rM
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 31 Aoû - 11:42

Un vrai con ce gars, n'empêche qu'il a quand même fait de l'argent sur son dos enfin sur le dos de Boyzone et qu'il est quand même devenu un peu plus célèbre grâce à eux comme manager en son époque. J'ai entendu la voix de Ronan en concert et croyez moi ça n'a rien avoir avec du karaoke. Ronan n'est pas à comparer à George Michael, ils n'ont pas du tout le même répertoire, ni le même style et encore moins l'attirance sexuelle. On sait tous que Ronan était fan de George Michael Sa chanson préférée est Last Christmas, mais de là à dire que Ronan voulait être George Michael là il fait erreur. Je n'aime pas ce Louis Walsh, il a ce côté faux cul, et mielleux que je déteste, c'est le genre de gars qui écraserait les autres pour rester à sa place. Enfin c'est mon avis perso
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 31 Aoû - 16:48

tu as tout à fait raison
je ne comprends pas ce milieu Rolling Eyes 
sourires devant...
et coup de couteau dans le dos!

en plus dans leur interview  BOYZONE
RONAN ne disait rien de méchant sur lui
mais lui  de  son côté ne renvoie pas l'ascenseur  Neutral 

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2013-louis-walsh-brands-boyzones-ronan-keating-karaoke-artist/

X Factor 2013: Louis Walsh brands Boyzone’s Ronan Keating ‘a karaoke artist’

August 31st, 2013 by Lisa McGarry.
louis walsh

Louis Walsh has unleashed his wrath on his former pal Ronan Keating calling him nothing more than a ‘karaoke singer.’

The Boyzone star shot to fame under the management of Walsh in the 90s, after the music manager took control of the career of the Irish boyband, however they are no longer on good terms it would seem.

In a new interview with The Times magazine X Factor judge Louis blasted Keating, who now works on X Factor Australia and insisted that the ‘When You Say Nothing At All’ singer thought he was better than he was.

Walsh said:

“Ronan thought he was George Michael… He said he didn’t want to be a karaoke artist. Well that’s what he is.”

ronan keating

Louis previously told The Irish Independent that Keating bought into the celebrity lifestyle too much and got overwhelmed by the glitz and glamour of being famous.

He said:

“His head got turned by having nice hotels and chauffeur-driven cars, and he thought he could write songs.”

“If you’re Ronan Keating, who was working in a shoe shop when I discovered him, but end of thinking you’re George Michael, then you need to be stopped.”

Never be tempted to write your own songs,’ said Louis. ‘That rule is for people who have no talent.’

Louis will bring his straight talking back to TV tonight when the X Factor returns for it’s tenth series on ITV1.

‘Never be tempted to write your own songs,’ said Louis. ‘That rule is for people who have no talent.’

Louis will bring his straight talking back to TV tonight when the X Factor returns for it’s tenth series on ITV1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/louis-walsh-brands-ronan-keating-2243417

He’s a karaoke singer”: Louis Walsh reignites feud with Boyzone star Ronan Keating
1 Sep 2013 14:56

Walsh founded and managed the boy band – not that you’d know it from his harsh words!

Louis Walsh has got his claws out once again over Ronan Keating

He discovered them and put Ireland on the map because of Boyzone’s international success – not that you’d think it by the way founder Louis speaks of them!

But not the band as a whole, just lead singer Ronan Keating, who the X Factor judge called a “karaoke singer” and a wannabe George Michael.

Oooh, claws away, Louis!

The pair had a nasty fall out when Ronan dumped Louis as his manager in 2003 after his solo career had taken off.

They were were brought together again and put their row behind them when Boyzone member Stephen Gately died unexpectedly during a holiday to Majorca in 2009.

But it would seem that all is not completely forgiven between the two as Louis had reignited their feud by suggesting that Ronan is nothing more than someone who gets up on stage in a pub for a bit of a sing.

Ronan Keating on stage at the Alan Shearer Foundation Ball on 30th November 2012
Ronan Keating's nothing more than a "karaoke singer" -

In an interview with The Times’ magazine this weekend, Louis was ask
ed how his relationship with Ronan was these days.

He said the pair were “no longer on good terms”, and added: “He’s a manufactured popstar who actually believed his own publicity.”

Er, yes, that’s all well and good, Louis, but wasn’t it you who manufactured him in the first place?

He then sunk the knife in further and said: “Ronan thought he was George Michael. He said he didn’t want to be a karaoke artist. Well, that’s what he is.

And it wasn’t just Ronan who felt the sharp end of Louis’s tongue – his fellow X Factor judge also came in for a ribbing.

He said that Gary Barlow – who ironically is the lead singer of Take That, Boyzone’s chart rivals – was seeing a career demise due to him putting on weight.

Hmmm, we wouldn’t say that being one of the UK’s most successful singer/songwriters and the head of one of the country’s biggest boy bands is really a demise!

Ronan, Gary – it’s over to you!

Dernière édition par @nnie le Sam 14 Juin - 15:06, édité 1 fois
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 23 Nov - 10:08

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2511247/Louis-Walsh-spills-beans-decade-X-Factor-.html

Saucy notes from Tulisa. Secret texts from Sharon. And the phone call that shocked him to the core. Louis Walsh spills the beans on a decade of X Factor...
By SPENCER BRIGHT

PUBLISHED: 22:31 GMT, 22 November 2013
|
It’s been a roller coaster ten years on the X Factor judges’ panel for Louis Walsh.

Alongside the glory days with successful artists, there have been stormy moments such as when Simon Cowell said he couldn’t even judge a hamster competition, his unceremonious sacking in 2007 and almost immediate reinstatement, the disappointments when acts he’s mentored have failed to make it, rows with other judges and accusations that it’s all a fix.

Yet of all the stars to have graced the panel, Louis is the only judge to have lasted for the show’s full ten years.
Today there’s a spring in his step and a twinkle in his eye as he bounces into the studio for our photoshoot.
Saucy notes from Tulisa. Secret texts from Sharon. And the phone call that shocked him to the core. Louis Walsh spills the beans on a decade of X Factor...

There’s a self-confidence to Louis that certainly wasn’t there at the beginning. ‘I was a show business manager and I’d never wanted or expected to be on TV. I never wanted to be famous and I never imagined I’d be good enough,’ he explains.

‘I was scared when I first walked out there with Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne. They were big names and nobody knew me. It was, “Who’s this ugly guy?” I wasn’t sure of myself for a long time.
'Now that’s changed and I’ve learnt not to care so much, which is good. I’m a bit more of a loose cannon now and I probably say things I shouldn’t because I don’t even think I’m on TV.’

He admits he owes it all to Cowell, of course. As the manager of music acts in Dublin, Louis had his first success with Irish Eurovision winner Johnny Logan in 1980. He longed to break into the UK music scene and, inspired by Gary Barlow and his friends in Take That, took the plunge in 1993 and formed Boyzone who went on to sell 25 million records. They were superseded by the formation in 1998 of Westlife, who before splitting last summer had sold 50 million records.

Simon turned Boyzone down when Louis first tried to get them signed. He wouldn’t even take Louis’s calls. But when Louis brought him Westlife five years later, Simon was determined not to miss out again. Their working relationship, bond of trust and mutual admiration had begun.

When Simon decided to create The X Factor he asked Louis to join him and Sharon on the panel and Louis’s inner showman began to blossom. Their relationship is a complex one though. Simon has power over Louis, as he has the final say on the selection of judges.

Yet of all the stars to have graced the panel, Louis is the only judge to have lasted for the show's full ten years
‘But I’ve never felt he was my boss,’ says Louis. They’re also very close. Simon calls Louis ‘my best male friend’. ‘Simon loves honesty. I’m always critical of him, and he’s always slagging me off. That’s why we get on so well. We’re very loyal to each other, which is important. Yes, he’s human, and he has dark days like everybody else. I don’t see him when he’s like that; he goes off and keeps to himself.’

Their love-hate double act quickly became a feature of The X Factor, and their friendship grew stronger because of it, though they still had their run-ins and in March 2007, to his utter shock, Louis was booted off the show. He had no reason to suspect anything, having been at Simon’s home in LA just days before.
‘I was in Stockholm when I got the call from the producer. I was totally devastated and I’m not going to pretend otherwise. I felt I was just getting into my stride, I thought I was going to be there for quite a few years. I kept thinking, “At least I’ve still got my day job as a manager,” but I missed the excitement of the show. It had taken over my life.’

Simon initially claimed he’d pleaded with ITV to keep Louis, but later admitted he’d had the final say. Yet within the first hour of filming for the next series, Simon realised the new panel with Louis’s replacement, American choreographer Brian Friedman, wasn’t working. The show was lacking Cowell/Walsh chemistry. ‘I knew that same lunchtime,’ says Louis, ‘because Sharon texted, “Don’t tell anybody but I think you could be back.” Then Simon phoned saying, “I’m trying to get you back in the show. But you can’t tell anybody.” I can’t keep a secret though!’

There’s a spark between Simon and Lauren Silverman that I hadn’t seen with him and anyone else. They’re like teenagers in love, having fun. She lights up when he’s with her

Restored to the trusted inner circle, Louis became part of a select group to go back to Cowell’s west London home after The X Factor was transmitted and dissect the show over drinks.

‘We’d watch the shows, have a few drinks and fall around laughing. His old girlfriends Jackie St Clair, Terri Seymour and Sinitta would be there, his brother Nicholas and his wife. I think Dannii Minogue might have been there once. Simon likes to be surrounded by glamorous girls – and me,’ he laughs.

This year the judges have established a new tradition where they each choose a different restaurant to go and let their hair down after the show. Sharon’s is the Dorchester hotel, Gary’s The Arts Club in Mayfair, Nicole’s is Nobu restaurant and Louis’s is Cipriani. Before the meal they have a post-mortem in their dressing rooms with friends. ‘We all try and predict who’s going to be in the bottom two. We never get it right!’

He’s also been out to dinner with Simon and his new love Lauren Silverman. ‘There’s a spark between them that I hadn’t seen with him and anyone else. They’re like teenagers in love, having fun. She lights up when he’s with her. Simon’s a big child himself, so I think the boy they’re expecting is going to be brilliant for him. He seems happier. I was never part of his yachting set so I hadn’t met Lauren before. I don’t like the idea of being on a boat, and I’m not wearing a bikini!’

Judge Louis: He reveals he has learnt not to care so much, saying he is 'a bit more of a loose cannon now'
This year the judges have established a new tradition where they each choose a different restaurant to go and let their hair down after the show

This year the judges have established a new tradition where they each choose a different restaurant to go and let their hair down after the show
Hopefully we’ll never see Louis in a bikini but he’s clearly been paying more attention to his looks since The X Factor began, and now appears far younger than his 61 years. And again it’s down to the boss.
When Simon spotted Louis was thinning on top, he sent him for a hair transplant. His teeth were fixed by Simon’s dentist in LA, and Sharon’s plastic surgeon worked on the bags under his eyes. In the old days he’d come to the show with his own shirt and suit, all Prada, but his new stylist Lady Caroline MacTaggart has changed all that. ‘We’re up and down Bond Street and Harrods and I know all the labels; Paul Smith, Gucci, Lanvin.’

His closest bond on the show, he says, is with Sharon. ‘She has no agenda and she’s a relaxed, self-made woman. I’ve never seen her so happy. She loves working, she loves her family, she’s enjoying her life. And she makes a lot of effort with the style, the hair, the clothes. Sharon’s the life and soul of The X Factor this year – she even makes Gary laugh, and that’s not easy.

‘Gary went through a bad time with Take That. Then he became really fat and didn’t have any hits for a while. But he clawed his way back and I love the fact he’s such a survivor. He had to put up with all the “Robbie Williams is the king!” clamour. He has my total respect.’
It’s been said Gary sees himself as head judge. ‘No, that was never the case. He’s far too dignified.’ The No.1 dressing room, though unoccupied by Simon, remains a no-go area. ‘Nobody uses it,’ says Louis. ‘It’s the holy of holies.’

Louis and Simon count each other as best male friends
Simon may be the original Mr Nasty, but Louis himself has not been averse to dishing it out over the years. Criticising Dannii Minogue’s comments about a singer on the show in 2007, he lashed out, ‘How would you know? You’ve never had a hit.’ It left Dannii sobbing and Simon gave Louis a dressing down for bullying her. But Louis still doesn’t seem too repentant.

‘Excuse me. Can you sing any of her songs?’ he asks. But after Sharon decided not to rejoin the show in 2008 after her own feud with Dannii, Louis warmed to her. ‘Dannii’s kind of misunderstood. She’s as tough as nails but she’s a very good judge.’

His relationship with Cheryl Cole is not quite as rosy at it looked when she was on the panel between 2008 and 2010. They were polite to each other on screen, but he has a few spiky things to say about her today. ‘She’s a tough girl behind the dewy eyes and the “I’m a little girl from Newcastle” act,’ he says. He credits Simon with turning her image around from being just a girl band singer into, albeit briefly, a national treasure. ‘Simon created her and it was her moment.’

He certainly didn’t connect with Cheryl the way he did with her successor Tulisa Contostavlos. ‘She was always sending me funny little rude messages under the table. She’d stick her chest out to divert attention and then pass me these notes. Mind you, Sharon does exactly the same. Tulisa thinks she’s streetwise but she’s quite naive, although very likeable and honest. I understand a lot of it because her mother’s Irish. I can’t say a bad word about Tulisa.’

So come on Louis, who is the best judge? ‘Simon, because he’s the most opinionated, the most controlled and he can make things happen. But I think Nicole’s been the best female – by a mile! The hardest-working, most professional, everything. She knows music, dance, make-up and hair and all that. I think she’s brilliant.’
It’s rumoured Simon and Cheryl will return in 2014. Louis has been sending out mixed messages about whether he’ll be back next year. ‘I only ever wanted to do ten years, but if Simon came back, I’d do it again because he’s the catalyst to making a great show. We’ll see.’

It became a bit of a running X Factor joke that Louis would always get the wild cards and no-hopers. In his ten years he’s had the groups five times, the older competitors three times, and the 16-24s only once when he got his only win with Shayne Ward in 2005.

Loius Walsh with contestants during the Boot Camp stage of the ITV1 talent show, The X Factor
Yet who else but Louis could have turned such unpromising acts like Jedward and Wagner into TV gold? ‘They always gave me the difficult categories, which was fun for the public but not for me. I had to try to believe in them and do my best, which is what I did with Wagner. You couldn’t make a character like that up! They only come along now and again and he was brilliant.’

Louis worked even more wonders on Jedward who went as far as week seven of the finals in 2009. He became their manager and they went on to earn £4 million. ‘Simon hated them but kids loved them,’ he says. ‘I realised they had something. They worked hard, they were fun and I’m proud I made a career for them.’
Ironically, he says his biggest regret is Shayne Ward. After he won, Louis went on to manage him but the relationship proved troublesome. ‘He’s the only person I regret not being more successful, though I don’t think I could have done any more. He did two or three albums, but I thought he should have been an international star. He blames me for it going wrong, but people always blame everybody else. I don’t know who’s responsible. The record company gave up because they weren’t getting the sales.’

Louis says his closest bond is with Sharon Osbourne
Louis can take part of the credit for creating One Direction, the biggest act to come out of the show. ‘They were good solo stars but they weren’t solo winners. Simon, Nicole and me made the final choice on the line-up, so I’m going to claim a bit of the credit. But Simon pressed the buttons to make One Direction happen worldwide.’
This year, finally, Louis has the category he wanted, the boys, and became the last judge to have three remaining acts in the competition. Will he win, as a fitting tribute to a decade in the judge’s chair? He doesn’t know, although he says if he has to lose to anyone he’d rather it was to Sharon.

And though he insists it’s true the judges don’t know which category they’ll get until they’re announced, apparently a bit of lobbying can influence things. He claims he was due to get the boys last year, but they were snatched away from him by new judge Nicole.

‘Nicole asked if she could have them and the producers gave in.’ Surely Simon chooses each mentor’s category? Louis is diplomatic. ‘Well, if he did choose them he never told me. People are always saying it’s fixed. It’s not. It annoys me so much. And we don’t know the order we’re going to vote in either.’
A CD is being released to celebrate ten years of the show, with an impressive tally of stars like JLS and Alexandra Burke, One Direction, Leona Lewis and Olly Murs. Louis’s given his verdict on all of them over the years, so why does he think he’s lasted all this time?

‘The thing is to never become complacent. Simon hates that. He doesn’t care who you are or how successful you are, you can always do better. He likes to be the best, and so do I. On the show I pretend I’m watching it at home and give comments people understand.
The contestants are either singing in tune or not, and I say so. The two best people finish up in the final, but there’s all the drama around it that makes The X Factor different. I’m happier and I’m content. I have the best job in the world.’

The X Factor, tonight and tomorrow, ITV, 8pm. The X Factor CD is released on Monday.

Dernière édition par @nnie le Ven 27 Déc - 21:41, édité 1 fois
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Ven 27 Déc - 21:27

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/louis-walsh-launch-new-boyband-2964871

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Ven 7 Fév - 21:35

http://www.rsvpmagazine.ie/louis-walsh-return-x-factor/

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mar 25 Mar - 9:52

. Louis' new boy band 'Hometown' are on the verge of being officially unveiled and the reality TV show judge is insisting they can be as big as Boyzone and Westlife.

The line-up which features Dayl Cronin, Ryan McLoughlin, Brendan Murray, Cian Morrin and Garret Borrowe, are currently working on their debut album at a recording studio in Wicklow.

Speaking of the act Louis said: "It's a tough climate in the record industry at the moment but thankfully there's a lot of interest in this group so it's looking really positive."

THE BOYS: Back row, Eoghan Quigg, Gareth Borrow, Aaron Sweeney, Dayl Cronin; middle row, Josh Gray, Ryan McLoughlin, Dylan Reid and Alan McGrath with Cian Moran and Brendan Murray, front, during the final rehearsals for Louis Walsh's new five-piece boyband
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Lun 19 Mai - 20:11

http://rsvpmagazine.ie/exciting-act-support-shane-filan-big-summer-show/
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Ven 13 Juin - 8:01

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/152163/Louis-Walsh-Blasts-Ronan-Keating-For-Trying-To-Steal-His-X-Factor-Spot

Louis Walsh Blasts Ronan Keating For Trying To Steal His X Factor

SpotVeteran judge Louis says that he's 'still standing'

Louis Walsh will be returning to his post on the X Factor this year alongside confirmed new judge Mel B, but the veteran has claimed that Boyzone star Ronan Keating had tried to steal job.

Yes, it appears that Keating was trying to steal Louis' place on the panel. And he's not best pleased about it.

In an interview with Irish Daily Star, Louis said:"Ronan Keating launched the most public — the most blatant — campaign to get my job!

“What he doesn’t seem to realise is that he was never in the running for it at all. He never will be."

Louis, who gave it some fighting talk, also said: "I’m still standing, which is no mean feat when you think of all the people who’ve been chasing my job for the past year!
"Simon Cowell is a very loyal person and he knows that I work hard…and he wanted me back again even though there were a lot of people who wanted my job.”

Louis Walsh will return to the judging panel this year. (Wenn)

It would seem that the judge has had a change of heart since it was reported last year that the judge was considering packing in the show. This will be his 11th year on the panel, making him the longest-standing judge in its history.

Both Walsh and Keating have had words before, in an interview last September with The Times' magazine, Walsh said: "Ronan thought he was George Michael. He said he didn’t want to be a karaoke artist. Well, that’s what he is.”

You'd never believe that Louis founded him would you?

On a more positive note he only had good things to say about new feisty judge Mel B, as he said: "She’s terrific and we know we’re going to have a good laugh.”

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 14 Juin - 15:06

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/ronan-keating-try-steal-louis-walshs-x-factor-spot-louis-furious/

Did Ronan Keating try to steal Louis Walsh’s X Factor spot? Louis is FURIOUS

June 13th, 2014 by Lynn Connolly.
ronan keating louis walsh

When Simon Cowell announced that he was returning to The X Factor UK, as was Cheryl Cole, the music mogul declared that Louis Walsh would be back too, despite the fact that last year, the Irish judge claimed ten years was enough and he wouldn’t be back in 2014.

However, when he learned of Simon’s return, he backtracked and said that he enjoyed last year so much, he couldn’t resist the offer of at least another run on the show.

Simon meanwhile said that couldn’t possibly imagine an X Factor without Louis, and though the official confirmation that Louis would be back this year was some time in coming, he did eventually sign the deal, and with Simon, Cheryl and now Mel B, Louis will soon be travelling up and down the country to film auditions.

But it seems that there was a contender for Louis’ job in the form of his protégé Ronan Keating, and Louis isn’t a happy bunny about it.

He told the Daily Star, “Ronan launched the most public, the most blatant, campaign to get my job!”

The irate music manager added, “What
he doesn’t seem to realise is that he was never in the running for it at all.

“He never will be.”

So there.

Louis went on to say that Simon is “a very loyal person” who wouldn’t ditch him from the show’s judging panel, but of hopeful Ronan, Louis added, “He said he didn’t want to be a karaoke artist. Well, that’s what he is.”

Yikes. Moral of this story seems to be don’t get on the wrong side of Louis or he’ll scratch your eyes out.

But what does he think of Cowell having signed Spice Girl Mel B to the panel?

He said, “She’s terrific and we know we’re going to have a good laugh.”

What do you think of this year’s judging panel line-up? Let us know, but for now, here’s a reminder of Simon, Cheryl and Louis in previous X Factor action…

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Lun 16 Juin - 21:48

Hometown - Dean Gibbons, Dayl Cronin, Brendan Murray, Ryan McLoughlin, Josh Grey and Cian Morrin - Louis Walsh debuts his new boyband Hometown on The Late Late Show

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/louis-boyband-hometown-to-perform-at-helen-jordan-stage-school-annual-show-and-panto-30386369.html

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Dim 7 Déc - 0:13

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/12/louis-walsh-blasts-his-own-creation-boyzone-and-tells-them-to-split#.VIOa3dKG9tw

Louis Walsh blasts his OWN creation Boyzone and tells them to SPLIT

Louis wants the boys to go into retirement

Louis Walsh is one of those annoying people who’s always there to deliver a few home truths. You know, when everything’s going badly and you just want a bit of sympathy, they’re there first to point out where you’re going wrong.

He’s been on the X Factor since it began in 2004 and before that he was on our screens as a judge on Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.

He was due to work with current colleague Cheryl Ferandez-Versini when she was part of Girls Aloud after they triumphed on Rivals, but that went tits up, he’s also working with Mel B who he’s branded a “grandma” in the past along with the rest of the Spice Girls, but now he’s turned against one of his own creations – Boyzone.

He says they should just give up because he thinks they’re a bit rubbish now they’re older after releasing their latest album, Dublin to Detroit. A tad harsh since it was him that formed them in the first place in 1993.

Louis told the Irish Mirror: “They are a bit beyond it now – it’s time to go. Motown? I mean to do Motown you have to be amazing singers and I don’t know whose idea that was but it was the worst idea in the world, it really was.

“Boyzone cannot do Motown, the next thing they will be doing Irish Republican songs.

“It’s time to go out and go with a little bit of dignity.”

Louis has made no secret of the fact he thinks Westlife, the group he later formed in 1998, are the best thing he’s ever invented.

He doesn’t manage Boyzone anymore and hasn’t even bothered to keep in touch with them, with him having a long-running feud with lead singer Ronan Keating.

Last year music manager Louis put together Hometown and they hit the top spot in Ireland with their song Where I Belong last week.

Louis said: “I’m concentrating on Hometown now and it couldn’t be off to a better start.”

Well, he’s the only judge without any acts left on the X Factor so it looks like he’s putting all his niceness into his latest project.

“It’s time to go out and go out with a little bit of dignity”
Dec 06, 2014
Old manager says it's time for the Irish lads to quit as his new band Hometown hit the number one spot

Louis no longer manages the boyband, and added:
“They haven’t really had a hit record since I left if I’m honest.”
By Jennifer O'Brien

Louis Walsh has begged Boyzone to QUIT the music industry, saying “enough is enough”.

The X-Factor judge, who formed the group back in 1993, has launched an astonishing attack on his first boyband, admitting: “They are a bit beyond it now – it’s time to go.”

Louis let rip at Ronan, Shane, Keith and Mikey, who have just released a new Motown album called ‘Dublin to Detroit’.

He said: “Motown? I mean to do Motown you have to be amazing singers and I don’t know whose idea that was but it was the worst idea in the world, it really was.

“Boyzone cannot do Motown, next thing they will be doing Irish Republican songs.

“It’s time to go out and go out with a little bit of dignity.”

Louis no longer manages the boyband, and added: “They haven’t really had a hit record since I left if I’m honest.”

And reigniting his long running feud with lead singer Ronan Keating, Louis remarked: “We always send our exiles to Australia so Ronan has been over there.

“He’s a great actor. Ronan has been acting all his life.”

The Mayo man also revealed that even though he’s not in touch with Keating, he has remained very good friends with Ronan’s ex-wife, Yvonne.

“I see Yvonne all of the time – she’s gorgeous,” Louis smiled.

“She stays in the same hotel as me in London and I’ve never seen her happier and looking amazing.

“I know her boyfriend as well. He’s very talented at what he does in film. They are a great coupl
e.”

Louis is gearing up for the X Factor semi-final this weekend, and is looking forward to taking it easy following his 11th year on the show.

And yesterday he was celebrating the news that his new boyband Hometown had hit the No1 spot.

“I’m concentrating on Hometown now and it couldn’t be off to a better start,” he gushed.

“After X Factor, I’m home to Mayo for Christmas and then away to Miami.”

http://rsvpmagazine.ie/keith-duffy-addresses-louis-walsh-comments/

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mer 4 Mar - 19:33

http://www.evoke.ie/showbiz/hometown-where-i-belong-music-video/

Louis Walsh’s boyband Hometown jet abroad for glam new video shoot

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mar 17 Mar - 19:13

http://www.goss.ie/2015/03/louis-walsh-hits-out-at-boyzone-if-i-was-still-managing-them-they-would-be-more-successful/

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 11 Avr - 12:12

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/louis-walsh-quits-x-factor-after-11-years-im-done-with-ithonestly-31134442.html

Louis Walsh quits X Factor after 11 years: 'I'm done with it...honestly'

The Mayo man has been a judge on the reality show for 11 seasons, making him the longest serving mentor on the panel.

But it appears he wants to get back to his day job of managing bands and leave the show for good.

He also hinted that there will be a fresh crop of faces this year as show boss Simon Cowell is keen to give the struggling programme a facelift.

"'I think they are going to change the show. I think they are going to get new faces."
"I know Dermot [O'Leary] is gone - and I don't know who else will be back."

"Simon will probably be back because it's his show. Cheryl [Cole]... I'm not sure.

I don't know who else will be back."

Louis, who managed Boyzone and Westlife, has been working with up and coming
boyband Hometown, and wants to put his energy into making stars.

" want to go back to being a manager," he added. "That's my day job and I've neglected it for a long time because I'm away so much.

"At the moment, I’m working with Shane Filan - he’s got a new record coming out, and I’m also working with Hometown.

"I’d like to get back to where I started off… I never even wanted to be on TV, it just happened."

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Dim 10 Mai - 19:42

http://www.goss.ie/2015/05/louis-walsh-axed-from-the-x-factor-after-11-years/

Louis Walsh 'axed' from the X Factor after 11 years
The music manager previously admitted he was ‘done’ with the show last month

By Lisa McLoughlin | Entertainment Reporter
May 10, 2015 | 11:30

There’s been speculation over his job ever since the end of the last series, but now reports confirm Louis Walsh is gone from the X Factor after 11 years.

The judge, who had become a firm TV fixture, is said to have been told personally by show boss Simon Cowell that he wouldn’t be needed this coming series.

“They are close friends so Simon wanted to do this the right way.

Man to man: Simon apparently told Louis face-to-face he wouldn’t be needed for the next series of the show | ITV

“He didn’t want to leave the discussion to executive producer Richard Holloway because that backfired so badly when he sacked Cheryl Fernandez Versini from X Factor USA in 2011,” the source told UK’s Sun on Sunday.

“So Simon spoke to Louis and told him that it’s 95 per cent certain that he’ll be ‘stood down’ this year.”
Another source close to the popular TV talent show told the newspaper, that Simon feared that viewer’s were tiring of the Mayo native.

“Viewers had become sick of Louis’ constant use of tired cliches and the same old jokes,” the source said.
This photograph is (C) ITV Plc and can only be reproduced for editorial purposes directly in connection with the programme or event mentioned above, or ITV plc. Once made available by ITV plc Picture Desk, this photograph can be reproduced once only up un
Gone: Louis has apparently been told by the talent show boss he won’t be needed for this season | ITV
“He’d been doing it for 11 years and it seemed like he was just going through the motions.”

Meanwhile, the 62-year-old had previously appeared to confirm he was leaving the show during an interview on The Seven O’Clock Show in April.

“I’m done with X Factor, honestly. I’ve done 11 seasons and that’s a long time in television – I don’t think I’ll be going back,” he admitted.

“I think they are going to change the show. I think they are going to get new faces”.

Louis previously admitted he wanted to focus on managing his acts | ITV

The TV favourite then admitted he wanted to focus on being a music manager again and channel his energy with Shane Filan and his new boyband HomeTown, who just celebrated their first year together.
However, there have been rumblings that the former Westlife manager won’t be taking too long of a break from TV with rumours swirling he’s earmarked for Ireland’s Got Talent by Simon Cowell.

According to Metro UK, a X Factor spokesperson said: “No formal decisions have been made regarding the full panel for this year’s series.”

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mar 23 Juin - 9:44

http://www.goss.ie/2015/06/ronan-keating-on-louis-walsh-i-think-its-obvious-we-dont-have-a-great-relationship/

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 10 Oct - 23:11

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/10/louis-walsh-shares-his-thoughts-on-boyzones-stephen-gately-and-ronan-keating-on-the-anniversary-of-stephens-death-5432882/

“Stephen was like, the big heartthrob. He was so grateful.

Most of them are very ungrateful, they just turn into monsters,” he said.

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mar 1 Déc - 18:49

https://twitter.com/hometownoffic

http://www.wearehometown.com/

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Mer 9 Déc - 11:48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3352024/Louis-Walsh-reveals-heartache-mother-Maureen-s-Alzheimer-s.html
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    Sam 8 Avr - 19:32

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3283881/you-wont-believe-what-louis-walsh-looks-like-in-throwback-picture-with-ronan-keatings-ex-wife-yvonne/

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LOUIS WALSH    

LOUIS WALSH
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4