Guy Sebastian

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Guy Sebastian    Lun 5 Mar - 13:44

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/guy-sebastian-welcomes-his-son-hudson-james-sebastian/story-e6frewz0-1226288725642

Guy Sebastian welcomes his son, Hudson James Sebastian

SAY hello to Hudson James Sebastian. The newborn son of Guy Sebastian made his social networking debut with the original Australian Idol winner proudly posting a picture of his baby on Twitter with the message; "I'm in love. He's a little dude'.

The X Factor judge was bedside with wife Jules Egan as she gave birth to the couple's first child late Saturday, with the newcomer weighing in 2.7kg.

A beaming Sebastian quickly posted a series of pictures, though it's understood the couple - who secured a magazine deal believed to be worth $200,000 - are saving the full details for an upcoming spread in New Idea.

It was Sebastian's X Factor co-star Ronan Keating who let slip the news during a radio interview, causing some friction between the pair of singers because, at the time, Egan had not yet reached the three-month mark in her pregnancy.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Guy Sebastian    Lun 5 Mar - 14:43

merci
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Guy Sebastian    Dim 1 Avr - 10:52

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/australian-tv/s137/the-x-factor-australia/news/a371238/guy-sebastian-not-sure-about-x-factor-australia-return.html

Guy Sebastian 'not sure' about 'X Factor' Australia returnPublished Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 06:50 GMT | By Guy Sebastian has revealed that he has not yet signed up for the next season of The X Factor Australia.

The Aussie singer, who judged the show last year alongside Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Ronan Keating and Mel B, said that he feels like he might benefit more from trying to build a fanbase in the UK.

Sebastian told The Daily Telegraph: "I really want to do X Factor, I had so much fun last year and I had really good talent. It means I'm at home, you have a reliable income.

"But... my focus this year is the UK. I've locked in a little team of lawyers and agents and had a meeting with a label who's keen. I'm at that crossroads: do I take a massive hit in income and release in the US and UK, or do I do the show and try to do both? It's going to be a tough decision."

Sebastian admitted that he is currently enjoying a "creative spurt", adding: "I'm in love with music more than I ever have been. I know I'm really loving music when I listen to heaps."

The musician is currently looking for a rapper to guest on his latest track 'Battle Scars', but admitted that he has his reservations about the single, adding: "I love the song, but it's a little bit dark. I've got to be prepared not to have massive radio support for every song."

Sebastian recently became a dad for the first time when his wife Jules gave birth to a little boy called Hudson. He said that fatherhood is helping inspire him with his songwriting.

http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Guy Sebastian    Dim 1 Avr - 16:50

merci
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guy Sebastian