AuteurMessage
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Mer 19 Jan - 14:05

SITE ETERNALLY :

"It is with deep sadness that we have to inform you
of the passing of our dear friend Eily who died in hospital on Monday 17th January

EILY était à l'origine de la création de l'intéressant Site ETERNALLY
consacré exclusivement à RONAN elle avait 44 ans

http://www.eternallyronan.com/site/

elle était dévouée et gentille avec nous les françaises

je suis peinée d'apprendre son décès

goodbye dear EILY

Paul Dornan
Dear Eiley's Friends,

I'm Paul Eiley's cousin and I have very sad news. Dear, sweet Eiley finally lost her battle with her last serious illness and passed away peacefully in hospital yesterday afternoon. Our thoughts go out to her brother Gary and her family. She was such a kind, funny, active and brave person who never was daunted or ...bowed by the many serious challenges life through at her. I know she valued her many friends she met and knew online enormously and trust you'll all miss her as much as we will.

If you'd like to send messages then do so here or you can email me at mrmooch@mac.com and I'll pass them on. The funeral will be held on Jersey early next week. I'll post details as soon as I have them.

RIP Eiley. Lovely woman.

Dernière édition par @nnie le Mar 25 Jan - 13:31, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ronankeating-france.blogspot.fr/
HIND
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Mer 19 Jan - 20:10

Moi aussi
j'avais une bonne affinite avec elle , m'a bcp aide dans mes action pour Ronan en france

elle nous apprecie bien nous les française

elle avait un grand esprit

God Bless you Eily

nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Jeu 20 Jan - 5:53

oh quellle triste nouvelle !!!!!god bless you eily

nanie
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Dim 23 Jan - 12:07

annonce officiel sur site de ronan
http://www.ronankeating.com/news.php?item=212

Eily Tobin

Many of you will know Eily Tobin who ran www.eternallyronan.com, one of the first and best Ronan fansites. We were very saddened to hear today that Eily has passed away. The site she created and spent much time working on is still very popular, was enjoyed by so many fans over the years and helped create many friendships. Our thoughts are with her family and friends.

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Dim 23 Jan - 14:13

mots de sa soeur :

Hello everyone, my name is Claudine, and I'm Eilys sister in law. I would just like to say from both Gary & I, "Thank you all so much for all the lovely words and the wonderful idea of sending donations in Eilys name to JASBAH who have supported Eiy with her condition for many years.

The funeral is on Tuesday, and we have chosen three Ronan / Boyzone songs for the service. Eily will arrive to "When you say nothing at all" then in the middle we are playing what we hope is her favourite Ronan song "Father & Son" and then we are leaving to "Words" by Boyzone.

Thank you again everyone for all the kind words that have been posted. Claudine

Thanks for those kind words, the funeral is on Tuesday at 1045 at the Crematorium (as Eily said she wanted). On Wednesday, her ashes are going to go up to St Johns cemetary (Eily lived with Tom, Val & Gary in their family home in St Johns for 14 years) .

Gary and I had a few funny looks when we were talking to the funeral directors, as we have obviously substituted "Hymns" for Ronan songs, but like I said to them, the bottom line is "This is Eilys day" and we will do what we are sure she would have wanted!

Thank you so much again,
Claudine xx

Dernière édition par @nnie le Dim 23 Jan - 18:02, édité 2 fois
@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Dim 23 Jan - 14:20

action d'ANGE Site ETERNALLY

After the shock news of Eily's death, I felt I wanted to do something in her memory which I I know she supported in life. There is a small Spina Bifida support charity called JASBAH, local to her in St Helier Jersey. I found the details and contacted them

Hello Angela

Yes, of course we knew Eily well, she was one of our long standing members and I had been visiting her in hospital until she was too ill to receive visitors other than family. It was a great shock to hear of her death, she had seemed so cheerful just before Christmas and recovering, it seemed, well from the operation until the last couple of weeks.

It would be so kind of you to send us a donation, we should really appreciate it, we are a small charity locally and it is not easy to raise funds these days.. If you would like to send it to me (details below,) I will acknowledge it and send it on to our Treasurer.

Thank you again for thinking of us
Joy Thomson
Chairman JASBAH
Belles Roches Cottage
La Vallee des Vaux
St Helier Jersey JE2 3GB

from ANGE /

HI everyone, Eily supported a small local Spina Bifida charity in St Helier Jersey where she lived and I'm going to send them a donation in her memory, as a thank you for her friendship in life and her hard work on this website over the years.
Please help, I'm sure Eily would be looking down and smiling, please send as little or as much as you can afford, it all makes a difference .
Here are the details to send a cheque to Joy at JASBAH and to show you it's genuine and safe:

OK, Joy got back to me, here's her email:

Hello Angela
Thank you so much for all of this, it is really kind of you to let her friends off the island know about her as we don't know all her friends in the UK. I don't think it is possible to pay by credit card but I will send on your e mail to our treasurer who will let you know I'm sure. Eily's funeral is next Tuesday, I will let you know how it goes
Very best wishes
Joy

faire un don par paypal pour l'association SPIDA BIFIDA AND HYDROCEPHALUS
dont EILY était membre
:

use this link
http://www.jerseycharities.org/members-a-grants/members-directory

then you need to type in spina ( short for Spina Bifida) in the little search box and click on search list of members and then you'll see it says JERSEY ASSOCIATION FOR SPINA BIFIDA AND HYDROCEPHALUS (Reg no: 25) - which is JASBAH for short. Then click on Member information and it gives you a description of the charity. Scroll to the bottom of that page and you'll see a £ and a box, put in how many pounds you would like to donate and click on donate . Which takes you to the PayPal page where you can log in or register your details

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Lun 24 Jan - 16:24

Great thanks

I'm just bringing over the ways you can donate to Pg 3, here they are again, you can either

Use this link

http://www.jerseycharities.org/members-a-grants/members-directory

and type in spina ( short for Spina Bifida) in the little search box and click on search list of members and then you'll see it says JERSEY ASSOCIATION FOR SPINA BIFIDA AND HYDROCEPHALUS (Reg no: 25) - which is JASBAH for short. Then click on Member information and it gives you a description of the charity. Scroll to the bottom of that page and you'll see a £ and a box, put in how many pounds you would like to donate and click on donate . Which takes you to the PayPal page where you can log in or register your details.

Or simply send a cheque to Joy Thomson JASBAH's Chairman

Joy Thomson
Chairman JASBAH
Belles Roches Cottage
La Vallee des Vaux
St Helier Jersey JE2 3GB

ANGE
X

@nnie
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Jeu 3 Fév - 18:56

from ANGE SITE ETERNALLY

" had a lovely thank you card from Joy at JASBAH today, she says thank you to everyones kindness and thoughtfulness for Eily, and reassures everyone that it will help other members like Eily who need their support in future.

Thank you from me too for supporting my idea, I'm sure we've made Eily proud . It still feels sad to me to come on here and see her old posts and realise she won't post on here again

I also want to say thank you to admin Regina and Suzy for letting me post the idea here and wish you and Tammy and the other mods all the very best of luck in keeping Eily's site going in the future.
I'm not a Ro fan anymore and haven't been for the last couple of years but me and Eily's friendship never changed and I'll always have a soft spot for this site, and the great memories working with Eily on the now archive site from the beginning, coming up with the name Eternally Ronan and then starting the Yahoo group and forum with her. She was so passionate and dedicated and I hope it can carry on. "

Ange x
nanie
Langue Pendue
Langue Pendue

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: EILY- Site ETERNALLY   Ven 4 Fév - 6:16

merci annie

nanie
Contenu sponsorisé